It’s Easter, but maybe the kids have been home for a couple of weeks, and everyone could use a little fun. Happily, fun is Joy Cone’s specialty.
We’ve got a quick and delicious treat everyone will love. With a few easy-to-find ingredients, you’ll soon be on your way to giving the whole family a memorable Easter Funday!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Box Joy Color Cups
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Eggs, 3 per cup
- Candy-Coated Chocolates, 1 ounce per cup
- Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 scoops per cup
- Marshmallow Bunnies, 1 per cup
- Mini Candy Carrot, 1-2 per cup
What To Do:
- 20 and done…clean hands!
- Chop up peanut butter chocolate eggs and put them in a bowl
- Add candy-coated chocolates
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into a separate bowl
- Slowly pour and fold the contents of the first bowl into the ice cream
- After candy has been completely folded into ice cream, place mixture in freezer for 15 minutes
- Remove ice cream from freezer, putting two scoops into each cone
- Top with marshmallow bunny and candy carrots
Make enough so that everyone can have seconds—or thirds.
Stay connected by visiting our Facebook and Instagram pages, where you can share pics of your own Joy Cone creations.