Jacket Room Operator
Job Title: Jacket Room Operator
- Preference will be given to qualified internal applicants
- This position is located in Hermitage, PA. Please do not apply if you are not in the area, able to commute, or willing to relocate.
This employee runs the jacket room machines and all associated processes for a shift.
- Operate and troubleshoot up to five jacket wrappers at a time
- Complete and submit daily production, downtime, and quality reports
- Weigh, count, and load wrapped jackets from equipment into cases repeatedly throughout the shift
- Conduct quality checks of the jackets to ensure product meets specifications
- Performs related duties as required by the supervisor
- Must be able to lift, carry, and stack boxes of jackets and jacket blanks weighing up to 30 pounds up to 4 times per hour
- Must be able to remain standing and walk among and check functioning machines between 5 to 8 hours per day
- Involves moderate but regular twisting and turning throughout the shift
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing
- Must be able to speak, listen, and effectively communicate with team members
- Must be able to perform simple arithmetic operations accurately
- Able to legibly and accurately record information
- Must be organized and maintain work area to a high level of efficiency and with a focus on workspace safety
- Excellent focus and attention to detail
- Must have demonstrated good work history
- Must have an excellent attendance record
Internal Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to your local facility HR manager.
External Applicants select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Hermitage, PA