Production Maintenance Technician
Job Title: Production Maintenance Technician
Responsibilities include the support, installation, set-up, troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance of all production equipment such as baking ovens, mixing and dumping equipment, conveyor systems, and a variety of packaging and support equipment. Perform routine preventative maintenance per a set schedule as well as respond to unscheduled repairs in a safe and timely manner.
- Must be able to work afternoon & midnight shifts.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good Electro-Mechanical aptitude and be able to demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a related field or comparable education.
- Welding experience a plus.
- PLC experience a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Supervisory skills a plus.
Non-nicotine user preferred.
Excellent benefits package. EOE. Obtain application at www.joycone.com. Mail signed application with resume to Attn: Cookie Maint Tech, Joy Cone Co., 3435 Lamor Road, Hermitage, PA 16148.
Location: PA, United States