Production Maintenance Technician – Cone Plant
Job Title: Production Maintenance Technician – Cone Plant
- Support, installation, rebuild and maintenance of all production equipment such as baking ovens, conveyor systems, and a variety of packaging and support equipment.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance per a set schedule as well as respond to unscheduled repairs in a safe and timely manner.
- Prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
• This position involves regular bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting.
• Must be able to work all shifts in a seven day a week rotation.
• Must maintain a high degree of forklift operation skills.
• Must be able to regularly; lift up to 75lbs, have full use of arms and legs and climb stairs to access all areas of the plant and offices.
• Required to stand on their feet and/ or walk 8.5 hours per day.
• Must be able to detect audible tones and alarms.
• Frequently communicate with coworkers in long and short distances.
• Must have sufficient hand tools required to perform duties of the Production Maintenance Technician.
• Must have demonstrated good work habits and attendance.
• Must be able to perform assigned work duties independently with minimal supervision.
• Must exhibit excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate a good Electro-Mechanical aptitude and have strong multitasks ability.
• A minimum of three years of experience in a related field or comparable education.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems.
• Welding experience a plus.
• PLC experience a plus.
• Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Must be able to accurately take instructions and keep records.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and other duties of the jobholder.
Joy Cone Co. Cookie plant offers a set schedule, 401K with generous employer match, Paid Time Off, medical, vision, dental, LTD, and life insurance, as well as the benefits of being an ESOP company. EOE
Pre-employment physical and drug screen are required.
Applications can be submitted online through our electronic application below or paper copies can be mailed or dropped off in person at Joy Cone Co., 3435 Lamor Rd., Hermitage, PA 16148, at the visitor reception between 8:00 am & 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Location: Hermitage, PA