Production Maintenance Technician
Job Title: Production Maintenance Technician
• Responsibilities include the support, installation, rebuild and maintenance of all production equipment such as baking ovens, conveyor systems, and a variety of packaging and support equipment. Perform routine preventative maintenance per a set schedule as well as respond to unscheduled repairs in a safe and timely manner.
• This position involves regular bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting.
• Must be able to work all shifts in a seven day a week rotation.
• Must maintain a high degree of forklift operation skills.
• Must be able to regularly; lift up to 75lbs, have full use of arms and legs and climb stairs to access all areas of the plant and offices.
• Required to stand on their feet and/ or walk 8.5 hours per day.
• Must be able to detect audible tones and alarms.
• Frequently communicate with coworkers in long and short distances.
• Must have sufficient hand tools required to perform duties of the Production Maintenance Technician.
• Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
• Must have demonstrated good work habits and attendance.
• Must be able to perform assigned work duties independently with minimal supervision.
• Must exhibit excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate a good Electro-Mechanical aptitude and have strong multitasks ability.
• A minimum of three years of experience in a related field or comparable education.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems.
• Welding experience a plus.
• PLC experience a plus.
• Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Must be able to accurately take instructions and keep records.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and other duties of the jobholder.
Location: Hermitage, PA