Job Title: Building Maintenance
Building, Support Equipment, Preventative & Building Maintenance
Full time Day turn position. Pay to commensurate with experience.
Perform preventative maintenance procedures on all facility and support related equipment.
Responsibilities include the support, installation and maintenance of the building, air compressors, industrial refrigeration, scrap system, bulk systems, roof repair, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and other misc. equipment.
- This position involves regular bending, stooping, twisting, lifting and climbing ladders.
- Must be able to regularly; lift up to 75#, have full use of arms and legs and climb stairs to access all areas of the plant and offices, including roof tops and silos.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to safely operate powered forklift equipment.
- Must be able to work at extreme heights to perform job requirements of roof top, equipment inspections, and silo inspections.
- Must be able to work in confined space areas to perform dust collect maintenance, silo cleaning procedures, and EQ tank inspections, cleaning and repairs.
- Must be able and willing to work in adverse conditions, such as extreme heat, cold, rain and snow.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to accurately take instructions and keep records.
- Must have demonstrated good work habits and attendance.
Please submit a resume and application.
Select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Hermitage, PA