Warehouse Material Handler
Job Title: Warehouse Material Handler
- Supply plant with packaging and raw materials, remove finished goods from production, and place in stock.
- Loading and unloading trailers.
- Safe operation of forklift truck in congested areas.
- Stacking pallets in various types of racking in a neat and proficient manner.
- Perform transactions on a computer.
- Good attendance (as defined by attendance policy).
- Must be able to lift, carry, and stack 20-75 pound boxes/pallets during the shift.
- Involves repetitive motion of hands and arms for extended periods of time and the use of ladders.
- Any lifting of over 50 lbs. requires a team lift.
- Stoop, kneel, climb or squat on a frequent basis.
- Operate a stand-up forklift (standing position) for 8 to 12 hours per day.
- Learn to operate a scissor lift with the proper safety protocols.
- Possess manual dexterity.
- Must be able to professionally interact with various departments, customers, drivers, and carriers.
- Must be able to perform inventory tasks such as cycle counting and stock rotation.
- Must be able to learn the operation and troubleshooting of robotic palletizers.
- Operate within standard operating procedures and job safety.
- Ensure a clean and safe work area. Responsible for safety policies and programs adherence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adherence to the company attendance policy is required, which includes expectations of punctuality and limited unapproved absences.
ASSIGNMENT, REVIEW & APPROVAL OF WORK:
- Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Supervisors, and Warehouse Foreman, activities are assigned and conducted according to company policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must possess (or be able to develop) a high degree of forklift operation skills.
- Must have ability to work under time pressure and perform several tasks at the same time.
- Must be able to work well with numbers by keeping orderly and accurate records.
- Must be trainable to operate tractors and move trailers around the truck yard and into truck bays.
- Must have basic computer operation skills.
Excellent benefits package. EOE. Mail signed application with resume to Attn: Warehouse, Joy Cone Co., 3435 Lamor Road, Hermitage, PA 16148. Application is on our website: www.joycone.com
Non tobacco use preferred.
Location: PA, United States