Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Preference will be given to qualified internal applicants.
- This position is located in Hermitage, PA. Please do not apply if you are not in the area, able to commute, or willing to relocate.
The Hermitage Warehouse Manager is responsible for the management of Warehouse operations in Hermitage, PA facilities. This employee develops processes, oversees execution, and manages/develops employees to support the safe, effective, and efficient outbound distribution of the facilities’ products as well as improve processes for the receipt of inbound raw materials. This will require a close working relationship with Production, Traffic, Sales, Quality, and IT. The manager must have the ability to handle complex issues such as: staffing, scheduling, training, employee development, customer expectations, and product support.
- Responsible for Warehouse staffing decisions and employee development, including supervisors and leads
- Maintains an accurate inventory through cycle counts, inventory analysis, and transactions monitoring
- Identify personnel needs for Inventory Control
- Develops, implements, and enforces Warehouse policies and procedures to drive results
- Ensures compliance with GSFI protocols within areas of responsibility
- Conducts monthly performance analysis and action planning
- Identifies, researches, and recommends Warehouse process and technological improvements with a focus on a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Participates in annual budget development, execution, and analysis
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor
- Must be able to speak, listen and effectively communicate with team members and actively participate in/lead team/department meetings and initiatives
- Must be able to effectively collaborate and develop a strong relationship with plant operations leadership
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with employees in all types of personnel interactions and provide thorough written documentation
- Strong ability to effectively analyze and present complex information
- Involves extensive warehouse computer systems/software operation and regular use of office equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have ability to regularly climb stairs and access all areas of the office and production areas
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to travel occasionally
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years supervisory work experience in Warehousing/Distribution management
- Experience managing a high-volume warehouse is required
- WMS experience required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must have demonstrated good work habits and good attendance
- Must have current driver’s license with a clean record
Internal Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to your local facility HR manager.
External Applicants select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Hermitage, PA