Job Title: Packing Positions
Work primarily with machinery, assembly line, moving parts etc.
- Responsible for cone quality, row counts and feeding cones onto the line.
- Responsible for making and sealing cases.
- Responsible for proper operation of Jacket and Syrup Dispenser.
- Responsible for sorting and stacking rows of cones onto cooling racks.
- Responsible for sealing cases and stacking onto pallets.
- Responsible for hand packing over wrapped cones into cases
- Responsible for operations of automated packaging equipment, such as flowrappers, cartoners, casepackers, case erectors, case sealers, labelers, X-Ray machines, and metal detectors
- Good attendance
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Job involves repetitive bending, turning, twisting, use of hands and rotation of wrists.
- Required to stand on their feet and/ or walk between 5 & 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to detect audible tones and alarms
- Frequently communicate with coworkers in long and short distances
- Keep a clean work area to ensure safety
- Must be able to read and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
Pre-emp physical and drug screen required. Non-tobacco use preferred.
Competitive wage and extensive benefits package. EOE.
Applications can be downloaded from the Joy Cone Website –joycone.com/careers/ or you can pick up an application at Joy Cone Co., 3435 Lamor Rd., Hermitage, PA 16148, at the front reception between 8:00 am & 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. Applications can be either mailed back or dropped off.
Location: Hermitage, PA