Lead Batter Room Attendant
Job Title: Lead Batter Room Attendant
- Preference will be given to qualified internal applicants
- This position is located in Hermitage, PA. Please do not apply if you are not in the area, able to commute, or willing to relocate.
This position is responsible for being able to perform any Batter Room related task independently.
• Oversee all aspects of the Batter Room you are scheduled in for that particular shift, including but not limited to – paperwork, checks, verifying formulas, etc.
• Give direction to and oversee other Batter Room Attendants on your shift
• Cleaning of mixers, coolers, batter lines, equipment, etc.
• Accurately complete all required documentation for each cleaning procedure
• Follow lock out / tag out procedures when needed
• Follow proper handling procedures for cleaning chemicals required for the position
• Must be able to work any shift on shutdowns
• Perform related duties as required by supervisor
• Must be detail oriented and able to perform tasks per procedures without variation
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be able to trouble shoot diverse problems
• Must have full use of both hands and legs
• Must have demonstrated a good work record and good attendance
• Must be able to perform all current tasks in each of the three Batter Rooms
Internal Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to your local facility HR manager.
External Applicants select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Hermitage, PA