Junior Production Assistant
Job Title: Junior Production Assistant
Hours/shift: Full time, Rotating
Pay rate: Training rate $22.57 Jr Assistant rate $23.82
JOB SUMMARY: The Production Assistant reports directly to the Shift Supervisor and is responsible for the operation of an assigned production area or production line to the highest standards of safety, quality, and productivity. Mastery of company policies and procedures is essential to success in this position in order to monitor and report violations of the same.
- Operate production lines including making adjustments to ovens and packaging equipment as necessary to maintain product quality.
- Perform and record checks for product quality, product coding, proper machine operation, and correct packing procedures.
- Start-up and shut-down ovens, and change packs per the production schedule.
- Perform minor lubrication of machines.
- Answer trouble calls in a timely manner and respond appropriately.
- Clean batter screens, pumps, pans, and other as necessary.
- Maintain organization and general housekeeping of assigned area.
- Identify and accurately report defective materials.
- Identify and report safety concerns.
- Enforce GMP policy.
- Fill and maintain color cabinets.
- Operate fork-lift equipment
- Must complete first responder training.
- Performs related duties as required by supervision.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a proactive attitude toward problem solving.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Hermitage, PA