Jacket Room Operator
Job Title: Jacket Room Operator
- Preference will be given to qualified internal applicants.
- This position is located in Flagstaff, AZ. Please do not apply if you are not in the area, able to commute, or willing to relocate.
- This employee is responsible for the safe and effective operation of jacket wrapping equipment.
- Operate and troubleshoot up to five jacket wrappers at a time
- Complete and submit daily production, downtime, and quality reports
- Weigh count and load wrapped jackets from equipment into cases repeatedly throughout the shift
- Conduct quality checks of the jackets to ensure product meets specifications
- Performs related duties as required
- Must be able to lift, carry, and stack boxes of jackets and jacket blanks weighing up to 30 pounds up to 10-12 times per hour
- Must be able to remain standing and walk among and check functioning machines between 5 to 8 hours per day
- Involves moderate but regular twisting and turning throughout the shift
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to speak, listen and openly communicate with team members
- Must be able to perform simple arithmetic operations accurately
- Able to legibly and accurately record information
- Must be organized and maintain work area to a high level of workspace safety
- Strong math skills and attention to detail
- Must have demonstrated a good work record and attendance
Internal Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to your local facility HR manager.
External Applicants select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Flagstaff, AZ