Human Resources Manager, Cone Facility
Job Title: Human Resources Manager, Cone Facility
This person oversees all aspects of the Human Resources department for the Hermitage Cone facility with the support of HR staff and under the direction of the CHRO as described below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Staffing – In conjunction with a corporate staffing specialist, the HR Manager is responsible for all staffing activities including recruiting, interviewing, post-offer screenings, job postings, advertising, staffing agency relationships, and orientation.
- Employee Relations and Communication – The HR Manager is the leader primarily responsible for employee relations for 600+ employees including internal employee communications, company events, the administration of corrective actions, counseling management in disciplinary situations, and reviewing all employee termination processes and exit interviews.
- Policy and Procedure – The HR Manager provides guidance, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation, and maintains and updates the personnel handbook accordingly.
- Benefits – The HR Manager works with HR and finance staff to administer all location benefits plans, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, ESOP, and voluntary benefits. Led by the CHRO, all HR Managers participate in the design process of benefit plans at the corporate level and are responsible for compliance, communication, billing, enrollment, plan reviews, and maintaining applicable relationships with third-party administrators and brokers.
- WC – The HR Manager is the primary contact for the location’s worker compensation program, including case management, claims submission, incident reporting, light duty and return to work program, and serves as liaison between employees, healthcare providers, and claims adjusters. An in-depth understanding of State laws and procedures is expected for this role.
- Compliance – As the location lead, the HR Manager is responsible for ensuring ADA, FMLA and EEOC tracking and compliance and for brining emerging issues to the attention of the CHRO.
- Compensation and Review Processes – The HR Manager participates in periodic compensation program review processes with market information from third parties, writes/rewrites job descriptions as necessary, manages location performance evaluation program, and assesses the value of current pay scales as a factor in local staffing and retention.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Organizationally, HR Managers work together to develop and maintain affirmative action programs, each Manager contributes site information for annual EEO-1 filing, maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations, coordinates with safety to ensure accurate OSHA recordkeeping, and files VETS-100 report annually.
- Training – In conjunction with a corporate education and training specialist, the HR Manager designs, coordinates, and recommends training and development courses for annual and ongoing regulatory training and employee development needs.
- Recordkeeping – Under the HR Manager, the HR department employees maintain department records, reports, company organizational charts, employee directory, as well as the contents and compliance of all personnel files.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
- A bachelor’s degree with least ten years Human Resources experience OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft products and HRM systems including Kronos Workforce Ready
- Ability to work professionally with employees, co-workers, and vendors.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Email a cover letter and resume to Leslie Gilmore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Complete an application
Location: Hermitage, PA