Human Resources Assistant
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
This position is located in Flagstaff, AZ. Please do not apply unless you are located in the area, can commute, or are already planning to relocate. Relocation assistance not available for this role.
This person works under the HR Manager and performs tasks in all aspects of the HR department including:
Hiring, Benefits, COBRA, Wellness, Workers’ Compensation, FMLA, Sick Leave, Personnel Tracking, Annual Events and Projects.
- Involves extensive keyboard operation and regular use of office equipment.
- Involves collection, organization, processing, verifying and filing of required paperwork.
- Position is essentially sedentary but must have ability to regularly climb stairs and access all areas of the office and plant
- Involves occasional offsite trainings, seminars and webinars.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Experience with Microsoft Office product suite and HRM systems
- Ability to work professionally with employees, co-workers, and public
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- Must have excellent attendance and work record
- Preference will be given to candidates with related experience.
If interested, please complete the online employment application and attach a resume + cover letter.
Location: Flagstaff, AZ