Food Service Sales Coordinator
Job Title: Food Service Sales Coordinator
- Preference will be given to qualified internal applicants.
- This position is located in Hermitage, PA. Please do not apply if you are not in the area, able to commute, or willing to relocate.
- The Food Service Sales Coordinator will provide direct support to a geographical region of the country comprised of our customers and brokers and share deduction and rebate management responsibilities.
- Communicate, maintain, and administer program details with assigned external customers/brokers
- Coordinate various activities by working cross-functionally with internal departments
- Understand our customers’ needs as well as our internal policies and procedures
- Serve as the hub for logistics, order entry, production planning, invoicing, and other internal departments
- Assist in maintaining product portfolio on Foodservice Sales database and customer portals
- Research and maintain accurate electronic records on customer deductions and related communications
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to resolve deductions or collect a payback
- Address/resolve customer order issues pertaining to (pricing, quantities, date changes, etc.)
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Attend essential training meetings and develop an understanding of all company systems and products
- Must be able to speak, listen, and effectively communicate with team members and actively participate in team/department meetings and initiatives
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Calculate, manage, and process rebate and marketing-related payments
- Coordinate, analyze, and process deductions in coordination with peers and sales staff. Lead repayment requests and track progress
- Professionally address verbal and written interactions with customers
- Math and analytical skills necessary
- Must be able to work with computer systems/software operation and regular use of office equipment
- Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects while still hitting deadlines
- Expertise in working professionally with customers, sales reps, and internal departments
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be a self-starter with good work habits and attendance
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred
- Proven experience in a sales-related field
Internal Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to your local facility HR manager.
External Applicants select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Hermitage, PA