Clean Up Personnel
Job Title: Clean Up Personnel
JOB SUMMARY: Performs general plant cleaning duties and grounds maintenance. Packs to cover lunch breaks and other relief of packers as required.
- Perform general cleaning tasks as listed on the daily clean-up sheets for each shift. Record completed tasks and document other issues as necessary.
- Follow proper handling procedures for cleaning and other chemicals required for the position.
- Operate cleaning equipment including floor scrubbers, steamers, and industrial vacuums.
- Refill syrup dispensers and change pans.
- Clean snow from entrances and sidewalks as necessary.
- Follow proper procedures for cleaning/cleaning of biohazard spills/accidents.
- Identify areas that need attention and either address or report as necessary.
- Perform related duties as required by supervisor.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 75 pounds, bend, stoop, climb, reach and regularly use stairs.
- Must be signed off to pack a minimum number of cake cone packs.
- Must have demonstrated a good work record and attendance.
Pre-emp physical, drug screen and background check required. Non-tobacco use preferred. Competitive wage and extensive benefits package. EOE.
Select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Flagstaff, AZ