Cake Cone Batter Room Attendant
Job Title: Cake Cone Batter Room Attendant
- Preference will be given to qualified internal applicants
- This position is located in Hermitage, PA. Please do not apply if you are not in the area, able to commute, or willing to relocate.
This position is responsible for consistently following specific procedures for mixing cake cone batters and accurately recording all required information for each batch.
• Operation of mixing and batter room equipment
• Accurately complete all required documentation for batter charts, ingredient rotation, and cleaning
• Operation of CIP system
• Operate fork-lift equipment
• Follow proper handling procedures for cleaning and other chemicals required for the position
• Must report out of spec conditions to supervisor in a timely manner
• Performs related duties as required by supervisor
• Must be detail oriented and able to perform tasks per procedures without variation
• Must be able to safely lift up to 50 pounds as much as 8 to 10 times per hour
• Must have full use of both hands and legs
• Must have demonstrated a good work record and attendance
Internal Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to your local facility HR manager.
External Applicants select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Hermitage, PA