Job Title: Building Maintenance
- Preference will be given to qualified internal applicants
- This position is located in Flagstaff, AZ. Please do not apply if you are not in the area, able to commute, or willing to relocate.
- This position is responsible for the general maintenance, building, rebuilding, and installation of facility and support equipment.
- Support, installation and preventative maintenance of the facility and support equipment including, air compressors, industrial refrigeration, scrap system, bulk handling systems, and other miscellaneous equipment
- Building, rebuilding, and installation of all support and facility equipment such as racking, conveyor systems, pneumatic conveyance systems, air compressors, exhaust/intake fans, etc.
- Must be highly motivated, able to follow direction, and perform assigned work duties independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to speak, listen, and openly communicate with team members
- Able to read, understand, and strictly follow written procedures for multiple controlled processes
- Good understanding of and strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Policies (GMP)
- Must be organized and maintain work area
- Able to identify areas that need attention and either address or report as necessary
- Must be able to accurately take instructions and keep records
- This position involves regular bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting
- Required to stand on their feet and/ or walk up to 12 hours per day
- Must be able to work all shifts
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 75#, have full use of arms and legs and climb stairs to access all areas of the plant, offices and roof
- Required to regularly work on man-lifts
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a related field or comparable education
- Must be able to demonstrate a good electro-mechanical aptitude and have work history showing multitasking ability
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to do shop math, perform lay-outs, and read drawings
- Sheet metal, welding, plumbing, carpentry and/or structural experience desired
- Must have demonstrated good work habits and attendance.
Internal Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to your local facility HR manager.
External Applicants select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Flagstaff, AZ