Job Title: Building Maintenance
Responsibilities include the support, installation and preventative maintenance of the facility and support equipment including, air compressors, industrial refrigeration, scrap system, bulk handling systems, and other miscellaneous equipment. Building, rebuilding, and installation of all support and facility equipment such as racking, conveyor systems, pneumatic conveyance systems, air compressors, exhaust/intake fans, etc.
- This position involves regular bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting.
- Must be able to work all shifts
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 75#, have full use of arms and legs and climb stairs to access all areas of the plant, offices and roof.
- Required to regularly work on man-lifts.
- Perform all other duties as required by Joy Cone as directed by supervisor.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude and have strong multitasks ability.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a related field or comparable education.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to do shop math, perform lay-outs, and read drawings.
- Sheet metal, welding, plumbing, carpentry and/or structural experience desired.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to accurately take instructions and work with minimal supervision.
- Must have demonstrated good work habits and attendance.
An aptitude test is required for this position. Please submit a resume and application.
Select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Flagstaff, AZ