Batter Room Attendant
Job Title: Batter Room Attendant
- Preference will be given to qualified internal applicants.
- This position is located in Flagstaff, AZ. Please do not apply if you are not in the area, able to commute, or willing to relocate.
This employee is responsible for following a strict and uniform process for mixing cake, sugar, and waffle cone batters, and accurately recording all required information for each batch. Position is also responsible for refilling ingredient bins and completing stock rotation documentation.
- Make batters following the Batter Formula and Mixing Procedures
- Communicate non-conformities with Shift Supervisors
- Clean/sanitize all batter lines and equipment in batter room
- Clean all batter room equipment and structures as described in Batter Room Clean-Up Logs
- Follow proper procedures for cleaning of biohazard spills/accidents
- Clean and sanitize pumps and pans and return them to the plant
- Clean and sanitize as required by the Allergen Control Program
- Mix syrup as described in the Syrup Making and Viscosity Testing Procedures
- Clean and refill syrup dispensers
- Conduct all ingredient and equipment inspections and complete required testing
- Bale corrugate and transfer bales to the warehouse for storage
- Ensure product authenticity via verification of ingredients
- Conduct checks pertaining to Food Safety and Quality and documentation of checks as required
- Perform related duties as required by supervisor
- Able to read, understand, and strictly follow written procedures for multiple controlled processes
- Able to make and record measurements with a high degree of accuracy and repeatability
- Good understanding of and strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Policies (GMP)
- Must be organized and maintain work area to a high level of cleanliness
- Able to identify areas that need attention and either address or report as necessary
- Able to safely operate fork-lift equipment
- Must be able to speak, listen, and effectively communicate with team members
- Follow direction and perform assigned work duties independently with minimal supervision
- Adherence to the company attendance policy is required, including expectations of punctuality and limited unapproved absences
- This position involves regular bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting
- Required to stand on their feet and/ or walk up to 12 hours per day
- Must be able to safely lift up to 75 pounds, climb, reach and regularly use stairs
- Must have demonstrated a good work record and attendance
- Must be signed off to pack a minimum number of cake cone packs
- Completion of all Level 3 packing requirements preferred
Internal Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to your local facility HR manager.
External Applicants select “get application” below for a printable application form or complete the fields at the bottom of the page to submit your application online.
Location: Flagstaff, AZ